KIAF 2020 introduces Film Craft jury members
13 April 2020
The annual Kyiv International Advertising Festival, which is open to everyone involved in advertising, production, media, PR, design, and creative all over the world, announces the jury team of the Film Craft contest.
• Jeremy Charbit, Director, France
• Lorenzo Del Bianco, CEO, Founder, DUDE, Italy
• Julia Rogowska, Director, Papaya Films, Poland
• Tim Augustin, Producer, Iconoclast Germany, Germany
• Irina Ishkova, Executive Producer and Partner, Pronto Film, Ukraine
• Pejman Fakharian, Director, Creative Director, Iran
• Brian O'Malley, Director, Red Rage Films, Irland
• Camila Zapiola, Director, Argentinacine production company, Argentina
• Mikko Lehtinen, Film Director, Director and Founder of Sauna International, Finland
The KIAF Organizing Committee invited only the best representatives of the industry to judge the Film Craft contest. Executive producers, leading directors and film makers – people with many years of experience, innovative thinking and a professional look at their work will evaluate the work of Film Craft and determine who deserves awards and the highest award – the Grand Prix of the contest.
In the Film Craft contest in the project the most important is not the creativity and originality of the solution, but the mastery of implementation and the technical aspects of the project are well maintained. The works will be evaluated on the basis of professional direction, an interesting script, cinematography, high-quality sound design, spectacular animation, visual effects, etc. Do not lose the opportunity to receive comments on your ideas from leading industry experts.
We remind you that the deadline for submitting works is on April 24, and you can register your work at kiaf.com.ua
10 February 2021
Three advertising festivals – Kyiv International Advertising Festival, ADC*UA Awards and Ukrainian Design: the Very Best of 2021 – call for entries and invite to participate in contests’ programs 2021
03 February 2021
Ukrainian Creative Stories (UCS) is started. This important event that brings together all the activities of the Ukrainian creative sphere under one roof shows honors the best creative talent and groundbreaking work across many different creative disciplines and finishes with Awards Ceremonies on May 26-28.
09 June 2020
Backstage of Ukrainian Creative Stories 2020 that took place on May 28-29.