Ukrainian Design: The Very Best Of 2021 continues to form jury teams
15 April 2021
The works of Ukrainian designers will be evaluated by international jury members.
The organizing committee has already announced the first judges of Ukrainian Design: The Very Best Of 2021
To Graphic Design & Branding jury team joins:
- Paula López-Nuño, Designer, Grande, Spain
- Ana Curbelo, Conceptual Creative & Illustrator, UK
- Chris Page, Senior Graphic Designer & Lead Creative, Acrylicize, UK
The Product Design jury includes:
- Tomer Fadael, Industrial Designer, Israel
- Martin Pärn, Head of Design & Engineering, TUT & EAA, Estonia
The Environmental Design contest will also be judged by:
- Mateusz Mastalski, Lead Design Architect, Masterplans, Henning Larsen Architects, Denmark / Poland
- Suranjana Satwalekar, Partner, Satwalekar Design Studio, India
- Jola Starzak, Architect & Partner, Atelier Starzak Strebicki, Poland
All jury teams will be replenished with new names, and members of the jury of Digital Design and TV/Promo & Video Motion Graphics contests will be published soon.
The final entry deadline is on April 25.
Register your projects and win.
Registration at the site https://design-awards.com.ua/
03 June 2021
The All-Ukrainian Advertising Coalition presented the Ranking of creativity of advertising and communication groups of Ukraine based on the results of Ukrainian Creative Awards 2021. The most creative group is Publicis Groupe Ukraine.
02 June 2021
More than 300 awards were presented as a result of three advertising contests – Kyiv International Advertising Festival, ADC*UA Awards and Ukrainian Design: The Very Best Of 2021, which were part of the Ukrainian Creative Awards
31 May 2021
The All-Ukrainian Advertising Coalition summed up the results of the National ranking of Creativity and Craft of Communication Agencies of Ukraine in the 2021 season based on the results of the Ukrainian Creative Awards 2021. The most creative agency in the country is Postmen.